Immigration Matters

Singapore work visas range from work permits for domestic workers and labourers, to P-category Employment Passes for experienced professionals with good credentials in both education and industry knowledge. Non-residents aspiring to work in Singapore require a work visa before they can legally begin employment. Companies that hire non-residents without a valid visa will be prosecuted under the EFMA (Employment of Foreign Manpower Act).

Our Immigration and Work Pass services include:

  • Employment Pass
  • Entrepass
  • Letter of Consent Application
  • Singapore Permanent Residence
  • Singapore Citizenship

Employment Pass

Professionals, executives, specialists, or managerial personnel who wish to work in Singapore must hold Singapore Employment Pass that is applied by their employer or employment agent

View more



The EntrePass (also known as the Entrepreneur Pass) is designed primarily for technopreneurs as well as R&D-intensive enterprises that can inject innovation and vibrancy in Singapore.

View more


Letter of Consent Application

The Letter of Consent (LOC) is for eligible LTVP/LTVP+ holders married to a Singaporean or permanent resident and Dependant’s Pass holders who want to work in Singapore.

View more

Singapore Permanent Residence

Permanent Residence status gives numerous benefits to its holders including access to public housing, quality education and healthcare services at subsidized rates.

View more

Singapore Citizenship

Singapore citizenship status gives numerous benefits to its holders including Singapore passport and better access to quality property, education or employment, healthcare services

View more